Monday, January 24, 2011

Master Bathroom Ideas


I'm helping a friend remodel her master bathroom. She knows what she wants, so I'm just helping her find what she wants. And to that end, I've been pouring over magazines, websites, and books to get ideas.

One issue is privacy. The new walk-in shower is front and center so we're considering different ways to allow the beauty of the tile to show through, but not the body beautiful. I like the idea of sandblasted glass shower doors and I really love the doors above.


We're also looking at tile. She knows she wants white subway tile in the shower, white beadboard in the WC, and white penny or hex tiles on the floor (I realize the image above isn't white, but I like the grey, too). But she definitely wants to break it up with a pattern.



I love the Greek key design below. But I also think glass mosaic tiles or basketweave tiles would be pretty, too. The choices are kind of endless. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment